Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ok. Here we go.

My daughter said I spend so much time reading and commenting on other blogs that I should have my own. The girl is brilliant!

So....... here I am. I'm blogging now.......

What is a blog?

As the title above leads one to believe, I am bitter and tired. (Clever, huh?). I have been married for 16 years and have 4 kids under 18 and one over 40. That statement pretty much sums it up as to why I am the way I am. I am not sure what is expected of me here, what more I need to do, which profile for me is better, the left or the right, or if this qualifies as unauthorized use of the internet in the workplace. What an adventure! Please be patient with me, not too harsh as I am sensitive, damn it! I'm also prone to hormonal rages....not really, but I'm trying to give myself some excuse, a crutch if you will, if no one ever reads this. Thank you for your kindness in advance........

2 Comments:

Blogger D. D. said...

Don't give it a tought...just post away! et this be your last battlefield, wherein your demons are purged. Blog away!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Momcani said...

Dan! Thank you! You're the swellest!!!!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home