Thursday, January 12, 2006

Its odd the things one thinks of in the middle of the night. I must have woke up 10 times, turned over, looked at the clock, and thought,"Hey! That will be a great thing to put in my blog!.." or "Wow! I have an idea that just might interest others!..." and "Crap! I have to get up in 2 hours!" The last one not related to what I want to post here, but anyway....

This is like a new relationship. A new job. A new car. I'm very excited about this. This is now starting to consume me. I feel like such a krod! I'm the only one that will probably ever read these, but that's ok, because sometimes I crack myself up! For now, though, I have no expectation of funny so the pressure is off. So, instead, I will start off with a few more facts about myself.

I have three boys and one very long suffering girl.

My husband is not stupid. He is a husband, however, so as the title implies, he's just asking to be called names.

My Mother lives with us.

We have one bathroom.

I hate my job, and some of the people I work with. I do get paid quite a bit for what I do, so I suck it up! Monkeys could be trained to do this job, but shhhh! Don't tell management.

I am at a loss as to how to give this post a title, so for now, it will be one sentence.

I have been called a racist by one of our state senators just because of where I live.

I think that that is enough excitement for now. If this were a first date, you would fake an aneurysm, leave, change your phone number and move. Don't blame you. I have potential though. Hang in there.

A krod. Spell it backwards.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home