Friday, February 27, 2009

Yeah! I'm Back!

You know, its no fun being a loser. Yes, LOSER! I let my blog be hi-jacked, Google hated me, it was the lowest! But by the power of the reset, and a little Canadian Club, I'm back!

First of all, big news. The ex is dating again. Not that I care, really. I am a little upset because I thought it would be me who would move on first. Yes I know, I did move on, but REALLY move on, not just a one sided ordeal. However, it just makes it that much more clear to me that I was NOT the love of his life. Her name is very similar to mine. You know, Tracy, Stacy? Anyway, he met her at the grocery store. He had his first OFFICIAL date (don't know what that means..) the day after what would have been our 19th anniversary. I know this because he had my daughter tell me. Not him. My daughter. When I asked him why, he said because he was afraid I would be mad. MAD? I asked him to leave! She is welcome to him! I know what this is. He needs someone to take care of him. He has always been taken care of. I believe that he will develop this into a serious relationship. He needs someone. Fine. I just wish he would have met some one at another grocery store. Because she works there. So, I can't go there. Otherwise, she might think I'm looking for her. I mean come on! Did he have to make the sweet hook up at the store where I shop?

He didn't tell me she worked there, he just started taking my kids through her check out lane. His mistake was taking the 17 year old. He figured it out. It pissed me off, because what did he think I was going to do? Confront her? Heck no! I'm a lady, and again, I don't want him. If I had not found this out, I might have gone through her aisle at the store. She might have thought I did it on purpose! You know, sometimes guys can be really dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home