Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Food Day!

Bear with me. I am very tired today. I woke up at 4:30 am and could not get back to sleep. Figured what the heck! I can do this! Someone please remind me that I stare at a computer screen that is only six inches from my face ALL DAY so no, I can not do this.

Last night, there was a meeting with the big wigs. As is the custom, food was ordered from a chicy restaurant and the big wigs hardly ate a thing. Good news for us, because that means, we get the left overs!! Yep! Chicken Parmesan, lasagne, and enough garlic bread to feed a small nation. You'd think that we never eat the way we fall on this food! Seriously, there are people in this office that are planning dinner by the amount of food that they are currently putting on there plate. There is one woman who is trying to free up space, I can only guess, by handling all the food. She generally does this immediately following blowing her nose. It feels decidedly like that Sinfield episode, where Jerry won't eat at the girlfriends family restaurant, because the uncle walked out of the bathroom and didn't wash his hands. We are not your family! We do not think it is ok for you to take a bite of food from a fork and put it back into the container. SERIOUSLY! With a tissue in her hand. And they say I'm not a joiner because I won't eat with them.

Have I ever mentioned that I am in office hell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home