Friday, February 10, 2006

Annoying Coworkers

Earlier, I spent a lot of time adding a post that was clever, timely and fun, about a particular co-worker. Somehow my blog didn't publish or even save as a draft. Dang!! I'm exhausted from the earlier effort and I think that there has been quite a bit of traffic past my cube by administration, so I am reluctant to try to recreate the previous blog. I am sure that I won't be able to recapture the spontaneity of it, and it will sound boring and unfunny. Most of my stuff is, so the good news is, your expectations aren't that high. (Dan, you feeling ok? This is a good site for you, shouldn't tax you too much!).

Anyway, after my disappointment that the post didn't carry over, let me just quote this for you. The annoying co-worker, hand to God, said this this morning..."Well, my hair is clean today so I can't keep my bun on top of my head. I think it makes me look a little sexy with this poncho and all.....".

This what I live with everyday at this job. I am in office cubicle hell.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home