Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm So Easy!

Impulsive of nature, that's me. I do and say things in the moment. After I think about it, I realize that maybe I shouldn't have said it that way, or said it at all, or did it that way, but oh well. We can't change the past, just learn from it, and move on. Or not. I don't know, I don't have all the answers.

However, for now, I will still post here. Vince, you rock star, thanks. See how easily I can be manipulated? Don't tell anybody though. I have worked very hard at creating the illusion that I'm a mean ole woman, and if word get out that I can be done in by a few kind words, well that its for you! In a totally, non aggressive way, I mean that.

Edit: I think I was spammed. The first clue was that this was not a clever post, but when it linked me to a game.....

1 Comments:

Blogger sydwynd said...

Dang, you got spammed quick! You should turn on the authentication thingy where you have to type in the letters on the screen. That should do it.

Oh, and I won't tell anyone if you don't! Glad you're going to hand around. You got lots to say, I think, and I bet people would love reading.

Besides, who doesn't do impulsive stuff!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home