Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ewwww! Blah!

Hello. I was looking back at some of my recent posts, and wow! What a downer Donna I am (or is it Debbie, I've only seen the skit once, but I like Donna better). If you were directed here out of respect for Vince opinion, for gosh sakes! Don't hold it against him! He really has good judgment. I've visited some of the sites he recommends and they are awesome. I'm just not sure what direction I'm going in here, so, it may seem a little bi-polar or perhaps schizophrenic (No it doesn't! Yes it does!) for a while. I really enjoy just be able to say what you think and feel.

Now if I could just get over being so paranoid.......Oh! And if I could figure some crap out! I go to the help topics on the blogger... Is it dashboard? And I read all the topics (an incredibly HUGE waste of company time! I work on a 20 inch monitor, facing a hallway that every person in the administration departments walks by and can see. I should just put a sign that says "Fire me, will ya!" on the back of my head). I haven't figured out how to put the links to great site along the side of the page. (Hello, my name is Momcani and I am blogger illiterate.......).

Oh! Also and as well, if anybody knows, how come I can delete a post (impulsive of nature, speak before I think, etc), but the title still stays? Its like a tease. Provocative title, but no post.

Yeah. I've got issues. Help a girl out. Yeah, I know my kids probably know how to fix this stuff but they can't know about this blog, its bad enough that I told one person about it, if I thought I censored myself before, that would just be like the kiss of death.

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger sydwynd said...

If you want to link other blogs, go to www.blogrolling.com. It's free. You add a little bit of code to your template and you're all set. You update your list at blogroll and it automatically updates your site.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home