Sunday, August 13, 2006

I got Links!

Hey kids! I was going to go bike riding this morning, so I hauled it out at 7:30, and just as I'm getting ready to leave, it starts to rain. I love bike riding, but my real reason is that a friend of mine invited me to go with him bike riding and it was made painfully clear(literally and figuratively), that I am out of shape. Ending up as a pile on the parking lot is not the way to gather admirers, so for myself, and no one else (because he was so not worth that! (yes he was)), I am going to start riding again. Don't be that impressed. This could very well be one of my last post, as I will probably end up in the creek that runs along the trail, because of the heart attack I'll be having. I went yesterday morning and made it back home, but for the record that was under loud and obscene protest from my body.
Anyway, because I had time this morning, I went to blogrolling and added the links of some of the people I read here. You will have to scroll down as they are listed at the bottom of the page, but at least they are there. While not all of them know me as a friend, I do adore them. If nothing else, you will now see that I recognize talent.

I am going to attempt that bike ride now. Oh and yes, I am posting this from home.

2 Comments:

Blogger sydwynd said...

We went bike riding on the canal path through town Saturday. OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! We need to do that more. Hills suck!

So are you still alive? How will I know if you're not? If you died you better email me to let me know.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Momcani said...

I didn't die, but it wasn't for lack of effort on my part!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home